As a non-profit, umbrella organization for the arts, the Steinbach Arts Council is recognized as a notable presence in western Canada. With over 40 years of community involvement and the growing strength of performing arts in our province, our organization desires to build a dynamic team to lead our region in becoming a major center for artistic activity in Manitoba.
Please see links below to current Job Descriptions and/or Employment Opportunities.
Position: Summer Camp Assistant (2)
The Steinbach Arts Council seeks to hire two highly motivated individuals to assist in coordinating our Summer Arts Day Camp (SADC) for summer 2021. Camps run July through August.
Start Date: Late June, 2021
- Assist in leading Summer Camp activities from July to August, including music, dance, drama, visual arts, and sports & recreation (approximately 10 weeks)
- Help oversee volunteers, clinicians and campers
Successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A creative, innovative, and energetic attitude
- A passion for working with children and youth
- An interest in music, dance, drama, visual arts and sports
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills
Computer and Social Media proficiency an asset.
Successful candidates will answer to Summer Camp Directors.
Please send resume to DKlassen@steinbacharts.ca.
Applications close June 10th, 2021.